Tattoo Hygiene and Safety
Louis Thai Occult Necromancy Center very to stress customer safety, which is always our top priority. We did provide Thai Traditional tattoo services (Sak Yant), all the tattoo services we must go thro the proper hygiene and safety standards procedures are followed. We are managing safety and hygiene for our value customer is always at the forefront of all that we do. We strive constantly for continuous improvement in safety and hygiene.
We are followed the proper hygiene and safety standards from University of Michigan, State of Michigan, United State America as below:
- The staff and studio area should be very clean. The studio should have separate areas for piercing and tattooing.
- The studio should have and use an autoclave (equipment used to sterilize the necessary equipment). If there is not an autoclave, do not agree to a procedure.
- Needles and other “sharps” should only be used once and should be opened (from individual packages) in front of you before the procedure.
- Staff should wear new latex gloves during each procedure.
- Inks used in tattooing should be placed in a single-use cup and then disposed. Ink should never be taken directly from the main source bottle or returned to that bottle!
- Ask about after-care instructions. Read and understand the instructions before getting a tattoo or piercing.
- Ask questions! How long has the person been piercing or tattooing? Are they knowledgeable? Ask to see photos of their work. Do you like it?
- Ask if you can watch the preparation for and an actual piercing or tattooing of another person. Not all studios will let people watch, but this may give you a chance to check out sterilization and techniques.
If you feel uncomfortable in a studio or with the staff, leave